The AMPED Promotions Strategy
Prompt, Promote, and Propose through Partners Platforms, and Programs.
Our AMPED promotional marketing strategies will help elevate your products/services, increase demand and awareness, and help you to stand out in a competitive marketplace.
Our promotional strategies are backed by data, and proven with data.
elevate your products & servicesOur data-driven decisions will help you to meet your goals with a measurable impact.
Don’t Settle For Less
Promotional Marketing Objectives
The AMPED team, can help you meet your promotional business goals and objectives. We will develop a promotional marketing campaign specific to your needs and help your company to move forward.
We can help you with:
- New Products/Service Promotions: find the niche market spot for your product/service
- Brand Image Development: develop a consistent brand
- Educational Promotions: share company changes, product enhancements, and educational videos
- Competitive Promotions: make sure you stand out from the competition with unique events, contests, and pricing strategies
- Customer Conversion: turning potential customers into actual customers
Types of Promotional Marketing
At AMPED we use various marketing channels to share your message, increase your sales/leads, and meet your goals. Our marketing tools include four main types: advertising, direct marketing, sales promotions, and public relations.
Collaborative Marketing Strategies
Collaborative marketing helps to strengthen your brand awareness, increase sales, and minimize advertising costs. We will help you find companies or organizations to collaborate with for marketing strategies. We will find companies that match well with your company’s values, mission, goals, and share similar audiences.
Collaboration programs could include:
- Joint advertisements
- Social media partnerships
- Referral marketing
- Guest blogs, podcasts, interviews, etc.
Connect with Your Customers Through Affiliate Marketing
Have you wanted to try affiliate marketing but weren’t sure how to get started? The AMPED team, can help guide you. From implementing a program to maintaining it long-term, our affiliate strategies work with your other marketing efforts to amplify the results!
We will work with you to:
- Determine your affiliate goals
- Set expectations
- Create a long-term affiliate strategy
- Set short-term and long-term goals
- Track and review the data
Customer Advocacy Programs
Instead of spending all your time advertising to your customers, ask your current customers to help promote your brand. Our advocacy marketing strategy will help create and implement systems to encourage your customers to share their support.
Depending on your target market, you can ask customers to:
- Provide testimonials/reviews on your website, social media channels, etc.
- Reshare your content on social media (photos, posts, images)
- Use branded hashtags online
- Create user generated content
- Participate in reward or referral programs
Influencers for B2C and B2B Companies
People will trust another person more than the brand itself. So finding an influencer, your target audience knows, and trusts can make a big impact. Whether you need a B2C or B2B influencer strategy, we have the solution for you.
Part of the AMPED influencer marketing strategy includes:
- Influencer program setup and ongoing maintenance
- Research and identify industry influencers
- Influencer outreach
- Partnership on content, social media, interviews, etc.
- Monitor tracking and analytics for ROI
Loyalty and Rewards Program Initiatives
You can’t deny there are powerful advantages that come with a customer loyalty and rewards program. With the right program, you can encourage customers to choose you over the competition and purchase additional products/services to increase their rewards.
Do you need to create and execute a loyalty or rewards program? Do you have a current rewards program that needs to be updated?
The AMPED team, will work with you throughout the creation (or revamp) process to determine your goals and expectations. Using that information, we will establish a plan that brings everything to life. Then we will determine the best communications channels, marketing platforms, and user-friendly applications for your program.